Our boat ownership experience has been quite adventurous and insightful. Social media often makes owning a boat seem very glamorous and sometimes even easy, and depending on your attitude in life, this can be true.
We have worked through two medium-sized boat projects so far, and this is the biggest lesson we learned and want to share with you:
There have only been a handful of companies that we have worked with, that did a great job, without requiring close supervision and rework.
- Village Marine for our water maker service. Thanks, John.
- JetThrusters US for bow and stern thrusters. Thanks, Andrew.
- Aigean for our WiFi booster. Thanks, Richard.
- Nance & Underwood for standing and running rigging. Thanks, Roger, Rick and Dustin.
- Beard Marine for air conditioning and refrigeration. Thanks, Eric and Jason.